View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 07:48 PM   #9
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by anniesahu1 View Post
OMG! Thanks a lot guys! The reset button worked! Phew, feel so much better now! You guys are the best! :t hanks::tha nks:
I'm so glad it worked. It is very rare to see a PE locked up from "hibernation". In fact, I think you are the first. This is a common problem with the full-size Edge upgraded to Ermine. I don't think it was really hibernating because when the PE hibernates the power light blinks and you said yours was solid. If you are feeling brave you can press and hold the ROTATE button on the LCD and place the PE into hibernate manually and see what I mean. However, you might want to wait a few days before trying it.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote