View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 12:19 AM   #23
katzki
Zealot
katzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enough

Device: sony prs 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by asjogren View Post
What *is* the limitation you run into? Is it space on the internal SD card? If so, can this be replaced?

The PanDigital Novel (white) apparently can easily replace the internal SD card. There are instructions on how to do it that are easily found online.

Would increasing the capacity of the internal SD Card relieve the memory constraint? Or, is there another barrier?

On my IQ, it shows that I have 40MB available when no externals SD card is inserted. Yet I have not been able to install anything. It is a pre-November 20 firmware.
The limitation is not from the space of the internal SD which has more than 1.5gb free space now. I guess there is a flash memory part in the device and that memory space is so small that we cannot install many apps. I think this problem is from the OS, android 2.0. Or I'd like to hear any other answers or solutions for this problem.
katzki is offline   Reply With Quote