View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 02:03 AM   #668
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danicca View Post
Can someone tell me how aura hd deals with fingerprints after a while? I still have protector on the screen, and I'm considering buying one for it. The problem is, the last time I tried that on previous reader the effect was so awful I took it down immediately.
I haven't noticed any ill effects from my matte Cover-up screen protector, the Amazon product page for which is here.

The only issue I can find with the Cover-up is that it can be installed incorrectly, so that motes of dust and carpet hairs are trapped visibly for future archeologists to unearth.

But since you're keeping the original plastic on the screen until you find better protection, that shouldn't affect you at all. Just keep the plastic on until the moment you apply the protector.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote