View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 09:49 PM   #8
speedtouch
eBook Newbie
speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Yup, I just tried out the zooming and it did fine. The clarity of the comics was fine. They do get a little pixelly after zooming in a lot, but that will happen with any picture. So I don't consider that a bad thing at all. Comics look fine. Case closed. Oddly enough, all the comics I saw using MangaWhat were in black and white. I don't know if there were any color ones...

I can adjust the backlight very easily in the Settings of the IQ. The PocketBook ereader software even has a "night time reading" setting that turns the text white and the background black. Thus saving your eyes and the battery at night. I don't see any options in MangaWhat to do this.

I have not tried to read in bed with the IQ yet. I still use my 301+ for that since it's way lighter. But sitting on the couch reading with the IQ is no trouble at all. I find it no worse than holding a hardback book as far as weight goes.
speedtouch is offline   Reply With Quote