Thread: 'Date' Column
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 09:36 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
Calibre won't accept the underscore.

EDIT: I was assuming using the specific name 'date_added' in the lookup field would link it to some form of an internal variable already set in the dbase.

Since the above doesn't seem to be the case, I made my own date added column, but it's blank for all the books. Is there a way to add this column so it autopopulates with the real date added?
Just double click in that column on the title row. Today's date (or type in a date)
Optionally:
highlight a bunch of records (to change )
Click the Edit Meta-data button.
Switch to the custom tab
Set the date you want ALL the selected records to have.
Done
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote