View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 07:14 PM   #4
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKnack View Post
Hmmm... I don't have a "format card" button when I push "details", even though it shows the card is there.
Perhaps it doesn't recognise the SM card. How much memory do the meters say you have in your eBook (both On eBook: and On Card:)?

On second thought, it looks like you may have older firmware in that NIB REB1100 and thus don't have that option. I found two images which should be familiar to you, however, for me the second one has the "Format Card" button as well as info about the Memory "On Card".

BTW, images courtesy of this helpful website.

Quote:
I REALLY don't trust the "format ebook" option on Ebook Librarian. I did it once accidentally and it killed my first REB - nothing but the dreaded "grid screen" and no amount of using the published "fixes" would rescussitate it. Thankfully, I found another one, NIB, for cheap.
Ouch, I'm not trying that option anytime soon. Please disregard those instructions!

Last edited by nrapallo; 12-04-2009 at 07:28 PM. Reason: only newer firmware has option to "Format Card"
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote