View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 07:43 PM   #159
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool AZW3...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alissa View Post
Well, I'm still alive and sometimes reading some topics on this board; but, yes, in much lower frequency. To be honest, I completely switched to Kobo after its official launch in Japan, and I'm not reading with Kindle anymore.

So, I don't know what is AZW3... Is it just an alternative suffix (file type) as in file.azw3 ? If so, it's easy to add a support for that file type.
Hi! Long time.

Might mobihandler also handle ePub then since you're a Kobo person now? To have a dialog with some folks who know just what makes up the differences between the Kindle file types you might consider asking for that info in the Calibre forum here on MobiRead.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote