View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 09:20 PM   #14
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Wow! I am surprised by the responses so far, it looks like the Kindle Paperwhite wifi is the most popular option among Mobileread users.

I wonder if this will be the same pattern for the remaining American's users and/or around the world.

If the demand is so low , I am afraid that Amazon eventually will stop selling it. Similar situation happened with 1st Nook, I think.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote