View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 02:45 PM   #39
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourl29 View Post
...you seem to have missed replying to my arguments...
You aren't making arguments, you're sharing what may or may not be your own personal, anecdotal experiences. In your first few posts you did have a reader, you didn't have a reader, but were getting one, blah blah blah. No matter how anyone looks at it, some of these posts were dishonest.

Quote:
...That's how I felt like during my first days here. To express how happy I am with the kindle, and its relative merits over the kobo...
If you're so happy, why would you choose to share your opinions with people who's immediate reaction is to disagree and possibly dislike you? You aren't trying to spread happiness, you're trying to create discord and create negative reactions because that's what really makes you happy.

Quote:
...But you are not going to twist things around and claim I have a bias or that my attacks are "vicious"...
Nice how you inadvertently admit to making attacks, though claim they aren't vicious. What other kind of attack is there, if not vicious? Mediocre and amateurish leap to mind.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote