View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 08:45 AM   #19
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I purchased a kobo arc and tried to copy my books from my PC to the Arc via a USB cable. My books are stored in a program called calibre on my PC. Calibre is not recognising my Arc. I then tried to email myself a book and my Arc would not save it.
I tried downloading an app to recognise the epub file but had no luck. I tried contacting Kobo helpline but because it was not a book bought through kobo. In fact they told me there was no way to add books except ones bought through the kobo stor.
I have two other Kobo's and have always done this.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I know to read epubs from my local library I need to use the overdrive app and I believe people have used the aldiko app for reading epubs they've sideloaded. I only read epubs on my reader and use the Arc for my graphic novel/comic reading. Sorry i couldn't be more help but the take home message is that it is possible to read epubs on it that aren't from Kobo.
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote