View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 11:59 PM   #12
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
I use the Manage Series plug-in to manage my series books, then use the Plugboard feature of Calibre to incorporate the series information (name and number) into the title of my books on my Kindles. In the PW, you will see this appear in the 'List View' (not the Cover View). The Plugboard is easy to use and in the sticky 'Techniques for using Plugboards' under the Library Management sub-forum, Kovid uses this case as an example so its pretty much copy and paste. There may be an easier way, but this works well. If in your searching you find something better, please let me know!
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote