View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 11:50 AM   #956
ManDay
E-Reader
ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DPT-S1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxor View Post
I'm sorry, but if I choose the other auto crop, nothing happens at all. So that's definitely not the solution...
"^ This"

In all seriousness, though, tuxor is describing the exact same problems/experiences I'm having.

I may note: Even if the correct settings is the (not working) "Auto Crop" Item on the "Page Settings" controls, why does the "Auto Crop" in "Reading Tools" place dashed lines right through the content? What's it's purpose after all?
ManDay is offline   Reply With Quote