View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 02:42 PM   #5
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
discovered the manage your kindle option on my amazon account which gives me the option of transferring my buys via USB cable to my "device"! i'm guessing it doesn't need the wifi per se.
i really really wanted to keep the books as pristine as they were when i bought them. yey!
i'm bursting with impatience at this moment waiting for it to finally ship!
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote