View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 06:13 AM   #30
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
I only tried the 7" at BB so I cannot do a side by side with the 8.9 I purchased. I could not even get past reading on the 7" demo, too much coloration causing distraction.

The 8.9? No problem with that at all. Everything I have tried so far has been great for things I would normally do as well. Color me impressed!
Blue border varies on the 7 so it's possible to get one that's barely noticeable but it's a roll of the dice.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote