View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 08:23 AM   #1120
bonjurkes
Enthusiast
bonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshesbonjurkes can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Kİndle Touch v5.3.2
I am trying to switch in to USB Recovery mode but no luck. I have K5, I tried restarting and right after the screen (please wait while your kindle bla bla), I press home button for few seconds on the black white screen, the green led goes on but it just continues to load Kİndle (progress bar filling up). Is there another trick for it or am I doing something wrong?

I need to go into recovery mode, then enable fastboot, then follow some tut to jb 5.3.2. It's a totally pain for me.
bonjurkes is offline   Reply With Quote