View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 08:03 AM   #128
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
Run conversion programs like fair use, and convert old DVDs and Blu Rays using an outboard optical drive. Run Calibre.

In short, replace my laptop.
I think the surface does this right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
I expect an extended battery market with replacement back covers to become as robust as that for cell phones, and I expect screens that flex to make tablet displays several orders of magnitude more durable.
I think the trend is towards energy efficiency. I'd love to see solar cells supplement/recharge batteries.

Last edited by wizwor; 12-27-2012 at 08:06 AM.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote