View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 05:16 PM   #51
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
I wasn't even interested in an eInk reader until the Kindle came out. Even though I own a few now I like the Kindle the best and use it the most. The Kindle has one advantage over the Sony and the Cybook in that it not right hand centric. Both the Sony and the Cybook are annoying for me, a lefty, to use. Page turn button on the right is awkward for me.

I'm surprised that there are still people who think that the only place to get Kindle content is from Amazon. At least 95% of my content is from elsewhere other than Amazon, admittedly most of it is not DRMed but there are options available if it is legal to do so where where you live.

Sure, I don't care for the Kindle proprietary format but guess what? That's why I buy/acquire the vast majority of my content from places other than Amazon.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote