View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:08 AM   #384
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
If you're gonna take a shower you should probably keep a robe near by when expecting UPS. I use UPS My Choice so I know when to be waiting by the door.
It was sent via Lasership. I'm guessing it's a new, small company just getting it's feet wet, because the delivery guy was driving a Camry. It's weird, I know, but they do deliver on Sundays, so... they just might make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
What a bunch of prudes!
I did have a robe hanging right on the back of the door, but since I never wear it... I forgot.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote