View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 05:01 PM   #18
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
I think probably the honeymoon period is over now that the initial 6 months are up and 25% off will be the new member discount price from now on, barring special sales.
[/URL]

And Kelly McClymer, who's offering a freebie historical romance via Smashwords (The Fairy Tale Bride) has her chick-lit romance on sale via BVC for $2.99 after coupon as well: The Ex Files
I think you may be right but they need to raise the discount a little if they are going to compete with Amazon. I will renew again just for the free books and special sales.

The Ex-Files is be offer free once Backlist books reaches a certain newsletter members number.

I am going through the books. They have raised the prices on almost all books. I don't think 25% is going to be default. This is sad.
There are some books that are still cheaper but not alot. I am seeing bigger discounts over 40% on some books so this is new.

Last edited by Blossom; 09-01-2012 at 05:23 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote