View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 03:17 PM   #94
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I think that Mack Bolan books fit the bill for this type of books, good does not always triumph in the end so much as good always wins the battle but the war is still on going. Mack always grouses that his fight against evil is sort of like a multi-headed hydra each time he lops off one head two more grow back in its place. In my current bolan book he is up against the Liberation Tigers of Timali Elam, sure he will probably save the girl in the end and leave a lot of dead tigers behind him but he will probably not suceed in finishing off the tigers for good. They will probably show up again in a future novel, as they sometimes do with an ax to grind with Mack. Such a thing happends to mack all the time. I think that Mack qualifies for this thread.

The thing I like best about mack is he ahs the exact oposite life style that I do. I work nine to five then go home to a house in the suburbs with white picket fence around it, just kidding I have no white picket fence at home, no fence at all. Mack is a man living on the edge no home in the burbs no wife and family just a lot of bad guys shooting at him. I don't regret my choice in life but its nice to read about what it would be like if I had made the oposite choice.

Last edited by jbcohen; 03-20-2012 at 03:20 PM.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote