View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 02:42 AM   #1161
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktjw View Post
I am thining of getting a Kindle Fire or color Nook, but need to know if all the books I bought for my Sony E Reader will be readable on either of these. I figured you would know since you have at least 1 of everything. Thanks.
Not out of the box. With a little effort you can install the Sony reader app for Android on the Fire. Or convert the files to mobi.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote