View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 02:51 PM   #44
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
Hello.

I have on my kindle a whole lot of books, using around 1GB of kindle memory. I successfully disabled indexing. I noticed that the dictionary word search works nicely, and that the book title search as well (filter by first letter of the title or author).

I noticed, as well, that if I am doing a regular search (with no index files created) the system still waits a long time before returning the titles search result. I find quite it strange, since it only parses the lists of books titles and authors. Is there a solution to speed this up?

Thank you.

Last edited by hfpop; 01-11-2012 at 03:48 PM.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote