View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 02:49 AM   #27
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
I have a PDA, EB-1150, and an eInk ebook (Sony) and I use them all. So, for John, I guess I would recommend the EB-1150, but he really should try out an eInk device. I have little trouble using my PRS-505, unless the lights are completely out.

But, I am most intrigued by the comments recommending an "ear light". Never heard of that before.

Any recommendations on a good ear light?
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote