View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 03:34 AM   #13
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
I made two or three simple line changes to LoneTech's poterm sources/SDK, so I hate to see it listed as mine. Also, LoneTech's app (linked at the start of the SDK thread) is what works with firmware 2.0.3 and earlier, and the one I uploaded is for 2.0.4 (and hopefully later).
thanks rkomar, and apologies if I upset you! I have updated the first message, hope it reads fine now.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote