View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 03:07 AM   #10
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiammetta View Post
I heard from the reviews that the quality of this cover was not up to par. But if you really liked it why not order it from the US?
Because first I could not find it in any shop, and now I have a 350 (but without a cover). I do not really want to import the whole bundle. But I guess I'll get over it, it's just annoying that Sony did not offer the bundle in Europe. There is alas Breast Cancer here too..... !
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote