View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 12:53 PM   #62
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
I started that project a few weeks ago. I dumped all Public Domain works into a "Dump" folder, and started off with *properly* importing and tagging my bought e-books. After that, I started with the PD authors I had read something from already, knew about, or heard about.

It's going fine; I just do 10 books a day or so, just like I ripped 10 CD's a day until I was done rebuilding my music library.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote