View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 12:57 PM   #84
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonanon View Post
My cell is older, a Samsung Vibrant with a screen too small for me to read on comfortably. Sad because just a couple of years back I was happy reading on my iPod Touch, and with my old Tapwave Zodiac before that. I guess I've been spoiled by larger screens or just gotten too old . My wife now has an LG Nexus 4 which might be big enough but I haven't tried yet.
I completely understand. I can't read on my iPod Touch anymore. I've been spoiled by my Samsung Galaxy SII. The 4.5 inch screen is so much bigger. Plus, it isn't uncomfortable to read on. In fact, I do read on it sometimes. I use my Sony PRS-350 more (less glare) but my Galaxy screen isn't much smaller than the screen on the 350. You should try reading on the Nexus 4. It has a huge screen and you might be pleasantly surprised.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote