View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 04:57 AM   #83
nonanon
Enthusiast
nonanon has become one with the cosmosnonanon has become one with the cosmosnonanon has become one with the cosmosnonanon has become one with the cosmosnonanon has become one with the cosmosnonanon has become one with the cosmosnonanon has become one with the cosmosnonanon has become one with the cosmosnonanon has become one with the cosmosnonanon has become one with the cosmosnonanon has become one with the cosmos

Device: iPad, Nook Simple Touch
I still have my Sony PRS-600 but it rarely gets used as the screen washes out in bright sunlight despite multiple fix-its.

My main reader is a Nook Simple Touch and my wife has the same model. I rooted both of them so we can use various readers, CoolReader is my current favorite even though it only offers two fonts. The NST is almost ideal but I'm tempted to get a new reader with a built-in backlight. Maybe I'll get lucky and drop my NST in the tub at some point .

For comics, PDF and mags I use my iPad. If it wasn't so heavy I'd use it exclusively so I may look at an iPad mini in the future too.

My cell is older, a Samsung Vibrant with a screen too small for me to read on comfortably. Sad because just a couple of years back I was happy reading on my iPod Touch, and with my old Tapwave Zodiac before that. I guess I've been spoiled by larger screens or just gotten too old . My wife now has an LG Nexus 4 which might be big enough but I haven't tried yet.
nonanon is offline   Reply With Quote