Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 12:16 PM   #125
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Tsk, tsk, be serious. Why would they make it easier to access stuff already on your device when they could shove one of their ploys to get marketing data from you in your face?
Hmm, why should they? Oh, I know!

To make me recommend the Kobo to others because it's such a nice device and thus get people to buy it - people who will eventually buy books from Kobo.

And to stop me from getting too annoyed by their advertising to even consider buying more books from Kobo let alone recommending Kobo to others.

I would be worried that they try to get marketing data from me - if I didn't know that they don't know what to do with it anyway. They still recommend books to me I've already bought from Kobo, so... yeah, well...
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote