View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 12:17 PM   #303
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floeee View Post
hi!

just got my 505 2 days ago and tried to convert a pdf into lrf
it worked really fine excpet of the page resolution

tried with prs-505 profile in landscape mode with 583x753 (like described on fitst page) and its not fitting the screen
then i tried 600x800 (which should be native resolution) but it was also too small

so the size settings cant be pixels

what size do i need for my 505??
It's probably an error using the right profile and output format combination.

Can you take a snapshot of the GUI screen options you used to create the .lrf and attach it here?

If you can email me your input .pdf file, I can check it for you to see if anything is not working with that file. Just send it to nrapallo @ yahoo.ca .
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote