View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 12:51 PM   #14
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Given that the 3G is only used to access the B and N store, why would anyone purchase the 3G nook? Is buying a book while standing in line at the supermarket that important that it's worth 50 bucks? The only use I would have for the 3G is getting my paper delivered when I'm on vacation and away from a hotspot. At home, wifi would be just as easy.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote