View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 08:36 AM   #44
Anak
Fanatic
Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin11900 View Post
Something that might appear stupid for some people, but why would they put the "Kobo" logo on the left ?

That looks terrible and I can't see anything else than that when I look at the pictures. This is probably something that would distract me if I was reading on this device.
I don't think it will be a distraction for me. That is where I place my left thumb to hold the device. Even if you use the side bezels to hold it, most people will at least partly block the corporate logo with their hand. It is an odd branding position.

Last edited by Anak; 07-25-2013 at 08:41 AM.
Anak is offline   Reply With Quote