View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 01:22 AM   #76
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
To solve this, Calibre version 0.9.8 has an updated KoboTouch driver that can set the series information. There is a new option in the configuration to enable this. If you want to set series information, open the configuration an check "Set Series information".
Where is this configuration? I see Preferences on the main toolbar. Next to Connect/share but I don't see anything labelled configuration.

Aha. I found it after I hooked up the Kobo Touch. Device >> Configure this device for any lurkers.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote