View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 07:38 AM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Going back and deleting previously given advice is a bit extreme. Plus ... no one has any proof whatsoever that the OP isn't working with a personal scan of a physical book they own. Probably not the case... but still.

I too, prefer not to help those who are helping themselves to "free books," but I also think it's possible to be a bit overzealous in that regard. Is answering a question that strictly concerns ePub coding/formatting really assisting anyone in stealing books? I'd suggest reporting the thread to a moderator (and let them determine if the thread should be closed) rather than pleading to other members not to help (and to, in fact, delete their previous responses).
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote