View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:59 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by csiu View Post
Hi all,

Totally new to the world of creating epubs, but I've had a good time learning Sigil this week! I was just previewing my epub with ADE and with Bluefire on an iPad, and in both instances, when I check the metadata/info on my epub, it says that the permissions for viewing, copying and printing my epub across all devices is basically completely unlimited. Of course, that's not exactly what I want! Is there a place in Sigil where I would modify those permissions, or do those permissions get set when I actually post the epub up for sale?

Many thanks for your help on this very basic question
Permissions management is what ADE is all about
The sell you the DRM controls.
For the self-publishing Author the $$$ for this service is . You need to use a Publishing house that provides this as part of the contract.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote