View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #7
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by moogsynth View Post
Same situation here, unfortunately. Both my "n" Home button and the Button Savior Home button now point to the Nook's Home rather than the Android Home. I can't access that in order to install a new launcher/app that would fix it (as I can't access the Marketplace), and I can't turn on ADB Wireless because that, too, is an Android app I can't access.

I tried re-rooting the Nook; bricked it. Did a "factory reset" (restarting and holding down the left & right buttons; Nook said it was restoring to its original settings. Ended up exactly how I was- all my books were there, as was the non-working Button Savior).

Any other help is much appreciated. Thanks!
You can try this: go to the Search menu, and type the name of the app you want to launch. It should show in the results list, and you should be able to launch it from there.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote