View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 07:14 PM   #16
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhouluyi View Post
@Skydog, yes, I'm completely sure, actually I performed a new one just this morning to post the result in another forum. Here is what happens when I do a factory reset:

1) Everything is deleted;
2) The visible folders audible, documents and music are recreated.
3) The hidden folder system is recreated.
4) The Kindle User Guide is copied to the documents folder.
5) Since the Kindle re-starts with the User Guide opened, in the system folders the files for its thumbnail and search indexes are created.

No tts folder anywhere.

I still haven't received the files from sucah (I guess he hadn't the chance of sending them yet), so if anyone (that have the files) want me to test it right now I'm online for the next four hours...
PM if you dont have the folder yet