View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 11:46 AM   #5
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by joycedb View Post
How would that work exactly? I put my new book on Amazon as non-DRM. I also put it on Smashwords and opted for Apple, but I don't think they asked if I wanted it to be non-DRM like Amazon did. So if it is DRM, do you think Apple will accept it for distribution when it's non-DRM on Amazon? Has anybody else encountered this?

Joyce
Joyce, you should have seen a requestor about DRM:
http://www.pigsgourdsandwikis.com/20...bookstore.html

Quote:
They will explain all of the requirements in more detail, and once you are accepted, you will be able to download iTunes Producer, which is the program you will use to upload your EPUB files to Apple. You can choose to apply DRM to your titles, or you can leave them DRM free.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote