View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 06:34 AM   #187
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
I envy you at the moment Kenny. I've spent months in full-on editing/reviewing/rewriting mode and feeling quite destitute as a result. I've tried to take a break and do some other writing, but it hasn't worked out very well. Maybe if I could squeeze a few more hours out of the day ...

So don't forget to enjoy it while it's happening.
Well, I seem a bit trapped in that editing world now gmw. I tried to put it aside after doing the organizing and work on some new stuff, but it just didn't happen. So I decided to go through and do a full editing pass on the book which I completed after a looooong day yesterday. I added a few hundred words I think so I'm right at about 40k. I also uploaded it to Amazon and created a draft ebook to review/edit/etc. I think I'll now try to put it aside for a week or so (or at least the weekend ) and come back fresh. Barring additions or changes I think it's done.

I did take some time early in the week to put together a draft cover. I'm not sure I'm happy with it but here is the thumbnail, tell me what you think:

Last edited by kennyc; 10-04-2013 at 06:44 AM.