View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:15 AM   #14
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Thanks, it is getting a little easier for me, but it's apparent (to me anyway) that the 'swipe' is vastly more consistent than the 'tap' for turning pages. Which is unfortunate for one-handed readers. Still... I'm keeping the device.
This illustrates how different we all are. For me, tapping is much easier and consistent than swiping.
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote