View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 11:21 AM   #7
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Eating Duck View Post
Same here, just bought it

I have played some truly great indie games I wouldn't otherwise have tried through the Humble Bundle, and definitely want to encourage such initiatives.

It seems that at least three of the books are parts of series, but the bonus (currently for paying $7 or more) comprises sequels to two of them.
Unless I misread, the bonus books were both second books in a series and the first book was in the main bundle. Only one of the books in the main bundle (The Heretic) was a later book in an existing series. So, you're getting books one and two of the series by Joseph Lallo and Michael Kayatta.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote