View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 01:06 PM   #14
DrDln
Banned
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by 74Cuda View Post
I agree with everyone else. Owners definitely need to take responsibility for their dogs. I'll put a little twist on it and suggest that people educate themselves on dog behavior and learn what to watch out for when coming into contact with dogs. Dogs do communicate and if you can learn to recognize some signs of possible danger it would be to your benefit. Like people, dogs can be unpredictable so it's best to be ready to protect yourself and knowledge helps.
I agree that it will be helpful to learn dog behavior. I have a question. If you're walking and see a dog out there looking at you from other side of the road, is it better to avoid looking at it or look at it and see what it is about to do. Sometimes if you ignore them, they don't bother you.

It will be nice if someone can share some important points on dog behavior to avoid conflict with them. It is no fun to carry a stick or pepper spray when walking.
DrDln is offline   Reply With Quote