View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #106
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I don't denigrate his works, and I do support his right to say anything he pleases. I also have the right, however, to direct how my spending goes, and I choose not to purchase any of his books. That doesn't mean that Ender's Game isn't a brilliant book. It is. And I don't tell other people not to read his works. I just explain why I choose not to.

Let them make up their own minds based on their own personal (and private) values.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote