View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 07:46 PM   #18
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by astromusic View Post
Nick, are you using the pi version 0.7, as posted by Ashkulz? Or, did you figure out a way to get pi 0.8 working (maybe with Linux live CD?)
The sample was made the hard way, first with the windows pi version ashkulz was able to post (ver 0.6, I believe) and from it's output (directory of images) I created the ebook using PDFRead.

I never did get to try the Linux Live CD, since I was waiting for a windows version of 0.8 or to have it incorporated WITHIN PDFRead by ashkulz for PDFRead v2.0 (C++ based).

Are you able to use the pi program? v0.8?

Last edited by nrapallo; 03-10-2009 at 11:11 PM. Reason: added link to windows pi version 0.6 done by ashkulz
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote