View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 05:09 PM   #11
Antartica
Evangelist
Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: quaderno, remarkable2, yotaphone2, prs950, iliad, onhandpc, newton
Quote:
Originally Posted by carandol View Post
Personally, I don't like the idea of having full-screen as default. I very rarely read documents that need to be full-screen (though I like to have the option), and like to be able to see how far through a document I am. An option in the setup that could set whether full-screen was default or not would do the trick.
Having to press a key to see the page temporarily would suffice?

OTOH, the proposal considered the possibility of putting the page number in the lower right corner (that was one of the P.D of the proposal). Is that sufficient also?

And finally, there is the way that FBReader does it (with a progress indicator with the page number overimposed). How good is that in your opinion?
Antartica is online now   Reply With Quote