View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 07:48 AM   #5
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
Has anyone else had trouble attempting to access their B&N nook library on the website in the past few days? I've been trying to download some titles to my computer and it's taking forever to access them--sometimes I just get raw html on the page, sometimes I get nothing, and other times I get the library to load. Weird!
The last few days B&N has finally been sending a lot of people their codes for tranferring their Fictionwise books. This is probably causing quite a load for B&N's servers.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote