View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 06:12 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by willthethrill521 View Post
1). "cover not specified"...
where do I specify the cover img? I have all my imgs specified in the OPF but do I need a <reference> tag to get the cover img to show up on the device?

2). When i upload the .mobi to the device it shows up under Docs, not Books like it is supposed to. Is this due to my .mobi having warnings?

please and thank you =]
Throw the book into Calibre and choose your cover then you sideload it onto the Fire. If you want it to show in books you will need to do a mobi to mobi conversion removing pdoc tag in the mobi options so KF will see it as a book.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote