View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 01:09 PM   #15
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
well I am! cowgirl at least!

well apparently I am standing in the field all by myself. I am quite happy alone, and indeed can go for days without seeing anyone, but I also am very outgoing and interested in *things*
There are times I'd like to go days without seeing anyone - hey maybe we could do it together, umm nevermind, that would defeat the purpose huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Err, I'm a 'he' actually - not that it matters or anything; just thought I'd mention it in passing - carry on.
I am so embarrassed

Sorry about that, that is what I get for basing everything on names and avatars (not the current one, but your last one).... I'm going to go stick my head in the ground now....
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote