View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 12:49 AM   #26
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
There are so many beliefs in the world which are a load of codswallop, and yet millions if not billions of people religiously follow the herd.

The Bosnian Pyramids are older, larger and give out a strange frequency. Would the fact that I find them interesting make me a target of derision?
Yes, and again yes. You will find the same predictable cyborgs, with the same predictable snide remarks attacking one who is trying to think "out of the box".

We are becoming too regimented and narrow-minded.

For those who might be interested.

Cheers
If I have not embedded the YouTube correctly, go to Coast to Coast AM and type in Bosnian
Pyramid and World Pyramids.

Last edited by pdurrant; 11-03-2012 at 04:09 AM. Reason: fixed youtube embedding
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote