Thread: Seriousness Light a Virtual Candle
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 10:16 AM   #1345
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Thanks for your support. He was only 60, my other uncle died when he was 40. It's such a shame. Especially when the immediate family won't speak to each other until there's a funeral. We weren't even notified by his wife. My cousin had to google the family to let them know what happened. We all missed the funeral which starts in an hour. I wish they would all put their egos aside. Instead of waiting until it's too late and then regretting all the lost time they could have spent with each other.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote